Installing OntoPortal software requires a number of steps, which may vary depending on your target platform.
The standard OntoPortal Virtual Appliance steps are described in more detail below, beginning with an overview of the Appiance. Steps that are specific to a target platform will contain that platform name.
Table of contents
- Getting Started - First steps toward installing the Virtual Appliance
- Initial Installation - First steps to install your appliance
- Initial Configuration - Configuring settings after installation
- Advanced Configuration - Configuring more advanced settings
- Enable HTTPS - Enable HTTPS
- Registration Process - How to register your Appliance
- Setting Up Tools - Configuring the various OntoPortal tools
- Branding Customizations - Configuring OntoPortal for your own project
- Troubleshooting Installations - Figuring out why your installation didn't work
- Virtualization Environments - How to use the OVF image with your virtualization software
- AllegroGraph Configuration - Configuring your system to run AllegroGraph